Last updated in November 2020.
The information we hold about You:
Information submitted through our Website When you sign up to the Website or any API and provide details such as your name, mail or details we collect about how you use the API and website. We do not share your personal information with others, but We may share it to comply with the law. We keep your data as long as you’re using Scadip.
Details about your transactions with us We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment platform only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards and payment transactions) will not be stored on Scadip servers.
We use your information to provide our services and to meet legal obligations. We use it to:
* Help us maintain your account and subscription.
* Track, analyses and improve the services we give you and other customers. The email address you provide for subscription processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service requested.
You have a right to:
* Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
* Make us correct inaccurate data.
* Ask us to delete, or suppress your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
* Object to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain circumstances ‘legitimate interests’, research and statistical reasons withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
To do so, please contact us by emailing at email@example.com.